二次元漫画网 加入收藏  -  设为首页
您的位置:二次元漫画网 > 知识百科 > 正文
初中英语口语对话范文【四篇】
初中英语口语对话范文【四篇】
提示:

初中英语口语对话范文【四篇】

【 #英语口语# 导语】英语作为一门语言,其主要作用就是为了进行日常的交流。英语教学的主要目的在于引导和培养学生掌握语言进行交际,因此,口语,作为交际的一个重要方式,在英语教学训练中显得十分重要。下面是由 整理的初中英语口语对话范文,一起来了解下吧! 【篇一】初中英语口语对话范文   A:Do you like China?   A:你喜欢中国吗?   B:Yes,I like it very much.   B:是的,很喜欢。   A:Are you used to Chinese food?   A:你吃得惯中国的饭菜吗?   B:Yes,I am.   B:是的,我吃得惯。   A:Which dish do you particularly like?   A:你最喜欢中国的哪道菜?   B:I like them all, except for Sichuan dishes because they are too hot.   B:我都很喜欢,除了川菜,因为太辣了。   A:Traditional Chinese culture is profound.Do you know them?   A:中国的传统文化博大精深。你了解得多吗?   B:Sorry, I don't know much about Chinese culture.   B:抱歉,我不是特别了解中国文化。   A:What's your impression of Chinese people?   A:你能告诉我你对中国人的印象吗?   B:They are very friendly.   B:他们十分和善。   A:Which country do you like best, and why?   A:你最喜欢哪个国家,为什么?   B:France, because people there are very romantic.   B:法国,因为那里的人非常浪漫。 【篇二】初中英语口语对话范文   A:I've heard that you Chinese people have many traditional festivals. It that right?   A:听说你们中国有许多传统的节日。是吗?   B:Yes. We have Spring Festival,Lantern Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival,Chong Yang Festival and so on.   B:是的。我们有春节、元宵节、端午节、中秋节、重阳节等等。   A:Could you please tell me something about your festivals?   A:你能不能告诉我一些有关这些节日的事情?   B:Certainly. Take our Spring Festival for example , it is in fact the New Year according to our lunar calendar.   B:当然可以。拿我们的春节为例吧。按照我国的农历,它实际上就是新年。   A:Then I think Dragon Boat Festival is related to boat,isn't it?   A:那我想端午节一定是和船有关的,对吗?   B:Yes, you are right. People hold boat races on that day. And the boats are decorated with dragons.   B:是的,你说得对。那天人们要举行划船比赛。而参赛的船都用龙来装饰。   A:Which festival is the most important?   A:哪一个节日是最重要的呢?   B:Spring Festival,of course.   B:那当然是春节啦。   A:I see. Thank you for telling me.   A:我知道了。谢谢你告诉我。 【篇三】初中英语口语对话范文   A:The Palace Museum is so large.   A:故宫太大了。   B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.   B:是的,你说对了,它占地72万平方米。   A:There are so many rooms,too.   A:房间也很多。   B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.   B:是的。据说故宫有9 999个房间。   A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.   A:9 999 间?我真不敢相信。   B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?   B:你知道古代它为什么叫紫禁城吗?   A:No, I don't know.   A:不,我不知道。   B:Because it's "forbidden"to the common people.   B:因为它是“禁止”老百姓人内的。   A:So we are lucky now.   A:所以我们现在很幸运。   B:I think so.   B:我也这么认为。 【篇四】初中英语口语对话范文   Jane和Susan 在回家的路上谈起对季节的感受.   Jane: hi, Sue, I feel a kind of chilly today.   你好,苏,我感到今天凉飕飕的   Susan: It is very chilly now. Autumn is approaching.   是凉飕飕的.秋天到了.   Autumn is my favorite season.   我最喜欢秋天.   Jane: oh yeah, I don't like it.   哦,是吗?我不喜欢.   I feel depressed in autumn.   秋天我感到忧伤的.   you see leaves are falling. grass is dying. Geese are ready to fly south. It seems everything is gone.   你看树叶落了,草儿枯了,大雁要南飞了,好象啥都没了.   Susan: I don't think it that way.   我不这样认为.   I enjoy seeing the rainbow color of the leaves.   我喜欢看到多彩树叶. I enjoy stepping on the crunch and the rustle of leaves.   我喜欢踩在策策做响的树叶上   I like to take a deep breath of the crisp autumn air.   我喜欢深深呼吸一下秋天干燥的新鲜空气.   It makes me so happy when the cool autumn wind tickles my face.   秋天的凉风吹拂在我脸上,我感到无比幸福.   Jane: I like summer better. I like to go to the beach.   我喜欢夏天.我喜欢去沙滩.   The days are longer and I can hang out with my pals outside.   夏天白昼长.我可和我的朋友在外逛.   In autumn the days are getting shorter.   秋天白日短了.(天黑得早了)   I just don't like it when it starts to get dark at four. It is a very glooming sign.   我就是不喜欢一到四点钟,天色就黑下.那是很忧郁的迹象.   Susan: well, you are entitled to your opinions.   嗯,你是有你的看法.   One thing we are in common is that we both value our friendships, right?有一点跟你相同的就是我们对待友情的看法是一致

初中英语口语对话短文
提示:

初中英语口语对话短文

  目前,对于中国大多数专业的大学生而言,英语依旧是一门必修的课程,而英语口语的学习则更是具有相当大的交流实用性质。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
  一
  Mary:

  Hey, fast food could be bought at the gas station in the near future.

  嘿,加油站马上就有快餐卖了。



  John:

  Oh, that would be more convenient for us.

  哦,那就方便多了。

  Mary:

  Yeah, and we wouldn't even need to get out of the car.

  是啊,而且都不用下车。

  John:

  Good. What kind of fast food could you buy?

  太好了。都能买到什么快餐?

  Mary:

  Mcdonald's, KFC and some Chinese fast food maybe.

  应该是麦当劳,肯德基和一些中式快餐吧。
  二
  Edward:

  Waitress, a sweet and sour fish and a stir-fried shredded potato.

  服务员,给我们来个糖醋鱼,再来盘炒土豆丝。

  Waitress:

  OK. What will you have as a staple?

  好的。主食吃什么?

  Edward:

  One bowl of rice and one bowl of noodles.

  一碗米饭,一碗面。

  Waitress:

  Would you like something to drink?

  要点儿喝的吗 ?

  Edward:

  A bottle of beer, please.

  先来一瓶啤酒。

  Waitress:

  Warm or cold?

  常温的,还是凉的?

  Edward:

  Cold.

  凉的。
  三
  Tom:

  How about some fried dumplings and some steamed buns?

  那我们要一盘锅贴、一屉小笼包怎么样?

  Kate:

  How many e in an order?

  这些有多少?

  Tom:

  Fried dumplings e 10 and steamed buns e 3 each.

  一盘十个锅贴;一屉三个小笼包。

  Kate:

  OK, I think we will have room for some more. What about a meat pie?

  好的,那我们还可以再要一点儿。来一个肉饼怎么样?

  Tom:

  Isn't that too much?

  是不是太多了?

  Kate:

  Don't worry. I'll eat whatever you can't finish.

  放心吧,剩下的我包了。

  

英语情景对话
提示:

英语情景对话

  情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我整理了简单英语情景对话短文,欢迎阅读!   简单英语情景对话短文一   A:You're starting to learn English?   A:你开始学英语了?   B:Yeah. I like it, Dad.   B:是的,爸爸,我喜欢英语。   A:You're lucky you start to learn it so early. I learnedEnglish very late, and learned it all by myself. At thattime we didn't have a good English studyingenvironment. I have to keep my dictionary on hand.   A:能这么早学英语你真是很幸运,我学英语就很晚,而且都是自学,那时我们学英语的环境不太好,我不得不总把字典放在手边。   B:Really?   B:真的吗?   简单英语情景对话短文二   A:What did you say when she told you the news?   A:当她告诉你这个消息时你说什么?   B:I clammed up. And finally, I asked her to chew thecud for such an important decision, I couldn't havethe heart to disappoint her with a blunt refusal.   B:我没说话,最后我要她仔细考虑这个重要的决定,我不忍心直接拒绝,令她失望。   A:But I put my foot down and insisted on herforgetting that.   A:但我坚决反对并坚持要她忘了这件事。   B:How could you have the heart to do that? She needs warmth and help.   B:你怎么忍心这样做?她需要关怀和帮助。   简单英语情景对话短文三   :Who broke the glass, Peter?   A:彼得,谁把杯子打破了?   B:The cat.   B:是猫。   A:I was not born yesterday. It must be either you orAdam.   A:你骗不了我,不是你就是亚当。   B:It's me, mum. I'm sorry.   B:是我,妈妈,对不起。   简单英语情景对话短文四   A:Our mayor is from a bigger eity.   A:我们的市长是从大城市调来的。   B:He's doing fine. A new broom sweeps clean.   B:他干得不错,新官上任三把火嘛。   A:He brings with him some talented people from hisformer city.   A:他从他先前就任的城市带来了不少有才能的人。   B:I think we'll benefit a lot.   B:我想这对我们大有好处。

关于英语情景对话
提示:

关于英语情景对话

  所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
  篇一
  M: hello, Deva, how are you?

  嗨,迪娃,你好吗?

  D: can't plain. What about you?



  还行吧,你呢?

  M: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her hu *** and?

  还成。你听说了吗?温迪和她的外国丈夫离婚了。

  D: I've heard. She looks quite depressed.

  嗯,听说了。温迪看上去闷闷不乐的。

  M: Yes. They used to be joined at the hip.

  是啊,他们以前好得如胶似漆。

  D: I heard they were just married for 5 months.

  可是我听说他们结婚才5个月。

  M: yes, she said they couldn't municate well with each other and they often argued over trivial things.

  是啊,温迪说他们沟通不好,经常为一些小事吵架

  D: yeah. Mixed marriage is tempting but crisis-ridden.

  是啊,跨国婚姻虽然很吸引人,但是隐藏着危机。

  M: you said it. You know, they fall in love at first sight and quickly jumped into marriage.

  是这样。他们一见钟情,然后就草草结婚。

  D: maybe they were just attracted to each other but too different to be married.

  也许当时他们只是互相吸引,但是差别太大,不适合结婚。

  M: yeah. We Chinese have quite different lifestyles and values from foreigners.

  对啊,我们中国人和外国人的生活方式,价值观念相差太大。

  D: definitely. That's why many cross-cultural marriages end in divorce.

  的确如此,所以许多跨国婚姻都以失败告终。

  M: we've heard so much about Chinese film stars divorcing foreigners.

  经常听说某个中国影星和外国人离婚了。

  D: that's true.Just hope Wendy can recover from the pain of divorce soon.

  的确。希望温迪尽快从离婚的阴影中走出来吧。
  篇二
  M: Hi, how are you doing?

  嗨,过得好吗?

  D: Everything's great. And you?

  挺好的,你呢?

  M: Same here.Havc you seen any new films recently?

  还老样子。最近看什么新电影了吗?

  D: No, I haven't had a chancc to. But Iire be watching a Chinese TV scrics called "Chinesc-Style Divoroc.

  没有,没机会去啊。但是我在看一部中国电视连续剧,叫<中国式离婚》。

  M: Oh. reajly? I saw it two ycears ago. It's worth sceing and it's thought-provoking.

  哦,是吗?我两年前兢看过'r.值得一看,很启发人.

  D: Yeah. I found it is so close to our life.

  的确,我觉得很贴近生活.

  M: It reflects some of our difficulties in this cvcr-changing wodd.

  反映了我们这个变化莫测的社会中的很多现实问题。

  D: You said iL You know, the divOrcc rate has been on the risc in recent year.

  的确.近年来,离婚率不断增长.

  M: Well, it's said that a lot of youag people favor getting married quickly which tend d quickly too.

  是啊,现在的年轻人流行闪婚,然后很快婚姻就破裂了.

  D: I know a couple who divorced a week after gctting married.

  我认识—对夫妻,他们结婚后一周筑离婚了。

  M: Oh, that's too short-lived.

  那简直是太昙花一现了.

  D: That's true. It's said the short-lived marriage is typical of the post -80s' generation.

  是啊.据说,短暂的婚姻在“80后”一代中很典型。

  M: I can't agrcc more. The "only-child- generation in China tends to know littlc about marriage.

  完全同意.中国的独生子女一代,不太明白婚姻的含义.

  D: Defrnitely.Thcy don't take relation *** ips and marriages very seriously.

  的确,他们对待恋爱和婚姻都不那么认真。

  M: In thcir mind, love is nothing but passion and marriagc is over once the passion is gone.

  在他们看来,爱情就是 *** , *** 没了.婚姻也就结束了.

  D: I think, as the sayjpg goes "haste makcs waste- , it is the same with marriage.

  我认为,欲速则不达,婚姻也是如此。
  篇三
  Home,Sweet Home 甜蜜之家

  I: hi, Natasha, how's life?

  嗨,娜塔莎,最近怎么样?

  N: great. My family came to visit me.

  挺好的,我家里人来了。

  I: oh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family?

  那你一定很高兴了。顺便问一下,你们家有几口人?

  N: my immediate family is very large. It's my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and me.

  我的直系亲属很多,有妈妈,爸爸,两个哥哥,妹妹和我。

  I: I have a *** all family. They are my parents, my younger brother and me.

  我家人不多。父母,弟弟和我。

  N: I thought you were the only child in the family. Didn't China practice the only-child policy in the early 1980s?

  我以为你是独生子女呢。中国不是从20世纪80年代早期就开始实行计划生育政策了吗?

  I: yes, it did. But my parents are ethnic minority people. It's a preferential policy for an ethnic minority family to have two children.

  是的,的确是,不过我父母是少数民族的。少数民族极家庭可以享受优惠政策生2个孩子。

  N: interesting. What do you think about families with only one child?

  挺有意思的,那你怎么看待独生子女家庭呢?

  I: the child must feel very longly. My younger brother is 10 years younger than me. Before he was born, I used to be the only child and always dreamed that I would have a younger sister or brother one day.

  我觉得孩子一定很孤独。我弟弟比我小十岁。他出生之前,我一直是家里的独生子,那时我一直希望自己能有个弟弟或妹妹。

  N: do you get along well with each other?

  那你们相处的好吗?

  I: yes, we are very close. He is 12 years old and very *** art. He always makes us laugh a lot.

  是的,我们俩关系很好。他今年12岁了,很聪明。经常逗得大家笑个不停。

  N: you are very lucky to have such a nice family.

  你真幸运,有这么幸福的家庭。

  I: thank you.

  谢谢你。